Masterclass: Stage Management for Corporate Events, Conferences & Award Shows
This class will cover all the key information you need as a stage manager to be effective in corporate events.
- What are your key responsibilities?
- How do you you brief speakers from the nervous first time speaker to the top CEO’s
- How do you brief award hosts and presenters in as little as 30 seconds!
- What is your role during rehearsals and running the show
- How to react when things don’t go well
“Gareth, thank you SO SO MUCH for your time, insight and expertise. It was incredibly enlightening to hear all the details of what goes into such a massive feat– I could listen for hours!” – Webinar Guest
Gareth works as an international show caller, production stage manager and show director. His company, cue2cue limited, did 60 shows in 17 countries in 2019. Some of his own Credits include, 30th SEA Games Philippines, Special Olympics 2019, Dubai World Cup Ceremonies 2017 & 18, Saudi Arabia National Day 2017 -2019, Opening & Closing Ceremonies of the 1st European Games – Baku 2015 , Dubai National Day’s 43 & 44, Grand Openings of Studio City (2015), The Parisian (2016) & MGM (2018) Casino’s in Macau, Clusters of Light (UAE & Egypt) and the London 2012 Olympic & Paralympic Ceremonies. Gareth has also been working in educational training for over 12 years.