Rigging: Equipment Management and Inspection
Equipment management and inspection is an essential part of any work-at-height program. In this 60 min webinar, Trevor Whipkey covers the basics of a comprehensive equipment management program. This webinar will include how to inspect harnesses, lanyards, lifelines and related PPE, record keeping, retirement and more.
Trevor Whipkey has been working-at-height for a decade and has logged over 9,000 hours on rope and nearly 2,500 hours training others to do the same. Trevor began as an intern with Cirque du Soleil and spent 6 years with the company before moving into freelance work. In 2018, Rope Technologies was formed to take on specialty rigging projects, training and equipment supply.
- Cirque du Soleil, Michael Jackson’s ONE Creation
- Mercedes Benz Stadium: Pipefitting, HVAC install, painting
- US Bank Stadium: Final Four Curtain Install
- Allegiant Stadium: Painting high steel during construction
- GE Renewables: Vortex Generator installation
- Vestas blade inspection and repair
- Multiple complex bridge inspections including Midgley Bridge in Sedona, AZ and Florida Skyway bridge