Theatre – Dance – Music – Visual & Multimedia Art – Arts Administration – Performing Arts Training – Theatre Design & Technology
International Performing Arts Conference in Austria is currently accepting creative presentation proposals!
International performing arts academics, arts educators, performers, directors, choreographers, arts administrators, producers, musicians, stage designers, costume designers, mask makers, multimedia artists, scriptwriters, playwrights, theatre critics and arts journalists are welcome to submit their proposals and share their works with international audience!
Annual International Conference “Theatre between Tradition and Contemporaneity” happening on December 17-21, 2018 in Austria welcomes you!
Our mission is to build bridges between cultures and industries, between tradition and modernity, highlight universal arts tools and approaches by inviting international audience, speakers and presenters from all around the world to share their heritage!
Performing arts academics, arts educators and teachers, performers of various genres and techniques, theatre directors, dancers and choreographers, arts administrators and producers, musicians, stage designers costume designers, mask makers, multimedia artists, scriptwriters, playwrights, theatre critics and arts journalists.
The conference is a wonderful opportunity for performers, performing arts educators and teachers to demonstrate their methods and techniques.
Submit your proposal, share your work with the world!
- Practical Workshop/Master Class
- Work in Progress/Work Demonstration
- Performance Fragment Not Requiring Special Technical Conditions
- Interactive Talk/Lecture/Discussion
- Photo/Video Demonstration
- Exhibition, Installation
- Research Presentation
- Other Way of Demonstration Proposed By Speaker/Presenter Can Be Considered
The conference working language is English.
To submit your presentation proposal, please complete two steps below:
1) please send the following information to email@example.com
- Brief letter of motivation stating the conference dates and describing the purpose of your application.
- Presentation title and format: please clearly describe, if this is a practical “practical participatory” workshop or a “sitting” talk, conversation, lecture, etc.
- Brief presentation overview and plan – about 250 words.
- Technical requests (for example, CD player, video projector, speakers, flip chart, grand piano, etc.);
requests to the space (empty room suitable for movement or conversation/lecture style).
- Detailed CV.
- Brief biography – about 100 words.
- Head shot (good quality JPG), several additional photos (optional).
2) please please fill in the online Application Form
Information about the presentation space:
- The conference venue is the XV century refurbished castle, today the institute of arts.
- The size of the studio is 90 m².
- The floor is wooden parquet.
- The studio can be easily arranged as the space for a practical workshop free from any furniture, perfect for movement,
or for a discussion/lecture style presentation with tables and chairs.
- If necessary, total “black-out” can be arranged. The room has antique huge windows which can be covered with wooden blinds.
- There is Internet connection in the studio – both LAN and WiFi.
- The space possibility for an exhibition at the territory of the castle can be discussed individually.
- Additional technical possibilities can be discussed upon request.
Important note for Speakers/Presenters: in preparing your presentation, please consider the following:
- Practical and interactive formats of presentation are very welcome.
- The duration of each presentation slot is 60 min (including follow-up questions).
- If the Presenter would like to book a longer slot in the programme, the conditions can be negotiated individually (subject to availability in the program).
- Presenter’s and Speakers are welcome to bring their promotional materials, booklets, flyers, cards, DVDs, book samples, etc. to share with participants.
- Conference participants represent various artistic practices, genres, techniques and styles.
- Your colleagues will come from different countries of the world, for some of them English is not a native tongue.
- The conference programme is forming quickly, the number of presentation slots is limited.
- Individual or group presentations are welcome.
For More Information: Click Here