Women in the Entertainment Industry: Evie Sykes
We are asking women in the entertainment industry around the world some key questions about their life and career. Here is Evie Sykes based in London.
1. In which part of the industry do you work?
2. Have you drawn professional inspiration from other women in the entertainment industry? How have they inspired you?
Oprah Winfrey- she was inspiring no matter what challenges she faced she pulled through.
3. What would you tell young women who are just starting out? What would you like them to know?
Never give up move forward no matter how big or small the steps are.
4. What is the best piece of career advice you have ever received?
Never give up. To have more you have to become little bit more always uplift a person.
5. Please share one of your toughest challenges in your career. How did you overcome?
I have complex disability when I started out I find it very hard Accept myself that I was enough no matter what.
6. What is your favorite musical or play?
7. What is your morning routine?
Shower 15 minutes meditation and positive affirmations.
8. Drink of Choice?
9. What is a phrase you are known for saying?
Don’t give up.
10. What advice would you give to other women in the industry?
Love yourself you are enough as you are.
Other Women in the Entertainment Industry:
Want to be part of the Women in the Entertainment Industry series? Fill the form HERE.