The Stage Manager Tag: Caroline Watters
We are asking stage managers around the world, in a stage manager tag, some key questions about their job. Here is Caroline Watters based in Toronto, Canada.
1. Are you a minimalist or a hoarder Stage Manager?
2. What do you always have with you on stage?
Crampons and the rehearsal schedule!
3. What’s in your kit?
Haven’t used an official kit in a while but typically I keep Kleenex, mints, pens and sharpies near me at all times.
4. Mac or PC?
Mac all the way.
5. What’s in your pencil case?
Papermate Flair M in black is the only pen I use.
6. Favourite colour highlighter
7. Favourite pencil
Surprisingly I’m not a pencil person! But if I needed to use one it would be mechanical.
8. What may be surprising that you don’t use?
9. Coffee or Tea?
Both. Coffee in the morning. Tea in the evening.
10. Favourite Genre to work in
11. Advice for new Stage Managers
Never stop learning!
Other SM Tags:
Want to be part of the SM Tag? Fill the form HERE.