The Stage Manager Tag: Gareth Hulance
We are asking stage managers around the world, in a stage manager tag, some key questions about their job. Here is Gareth Hulance based in London, UK.
1. Are you a minimalist or a hoarder Stage Manager?
2. What do you always have with you on stage?
PVC tape & sharpie.
3. What’s in your kit?
Tape measure, pvc tape, glow tape, sharpie.
4. Mac or PC?
5. What’s in your pencil case?
As a caller – universal plug adaptor, usb powered desk light, erasable coloured biros, chewing gum.
6. Favourite colour highlighter
I don’t use one!!
7. Favourite pencil
Frixion pens – erasable green, red & blue.
8. What may be surprising that you don’t use?
highlighters, post it’s.
9. Coffee or Tea?
10. Favourite Genre to work in
11. Advice for new Stage Managers
Never think you are too grand to sweep & mop the stage.
Other SM Tags:
Want to be part of the SM Tag? Fill the form HERE.