The Stage Manager Tag: Heather Teasdale
We are asking stage managers around the world, in a stage manager tag, some key questions about their job. Here is Heather Teasdale based in United Kingdom, London.
1. Are you a minimalist or a hoarder Stage Manager?
2. What do you always have with you on stage?
3. What’s in your kit?
Stopwatch, pencil case (containing all the basics), Hole punch, Stapler, Torch, IPad Pro with Apple Pencil, Leather man and selection of Tapes (different LX tape colours and Gaffa) long tape measures, post it notes!
4. Mac or PC?
5. What’s in your pencil case?
Zebra pens (my fav) mechanical pencils, erasers, highlighters, tipex, print stick glue, ruler, index labels.
6. Favourite colour highlighter
7. Favourite pencil
Zebra mechanical pencil.
8. What may be surprising that you don’t use?
Not sure I like to try everything!
9. Coffee or Tea?
10. Favourite Genre to work in
11. Advice for new Stage Managers
Don’t be afraid to get stuck into any task.
Other SM Tags:
Want to be part of the SM Tag? Fill the form HERE.