The Stage Manager Tag: Jill Gold
We are asking stage managers around the world, in a stage manager tag, some key questions about their job. Here is Jill Gold based in Altadena, CA, USA.
1. Are you a minimalist or a hoarder Stage Manager?
I was a hoarder but got rid of 36 years of production books during lockdown!
2. What do you always have with you on stage?
Eyes in the back of my head and my phone.
3. What’s in your kit?
USB camera for my laptop, manicure kit (great tweezers and small scissors), scale rule, snacks and all the normal stuff.
4. Mac or PC?
5. What’s in your pencil case?
Equity erasable highlighters, stick erasers, Bic mechanical pencils, pens, Sharpies.
6. Favourite colour highlighter
Old school yellow.
7. Favourite pencil
Bic orange mechanical.
8. What may be surprising that you don’t use?
9. Coffee or Tea?
10. Favourite Genre to work in
11. Advice for new Stage Managers
Network. Network. Network.
Other SM Tags:
Want to be part of the SM Tag? Fill the form HERE.