TheatreArtLife – Content Producer Part Time
Do you have a passion for the live entertainment industry? Do you like to write? TheatreArtLife is looking for a part time content producer.
Essential to this role:
- The ability to interview people in the live entertainment arena, artistic, technical and management staff.
- The ability to write and produce articles relevant to industry professionals.
- The ability to source relevant content for theatreartlife.com from around the globe.
- A background in live entertainment.
- A strong command of the English language and attention to detail.
- The ability to be self motivated, resourceful and work to a delivery schedule.
- A good sense of visual style to select appropriate images / visual content for articles.
- The ability to brainstorm and develop content themes and threads.
- A background in WordPress a plus.
- Knowledge of Google analytics and Search Engine Optimisation techniques a plus.
- Photoshop skills a plus.
- Application letter, outlining your interest in the job and the skills / resources you may contribute to the role.
- A copy of your CV.
- An example of your writing. (does not need to be published work)
Applications to be sent to: [email protected]