The Stage Manager Tag: Ellen Peck
We are asking stage managers around the world, in a stage manager tag, some key questions about their job. Here is Ellen Peck, currently based in Alabama, USA.
1. Are you a minimalist or a hoarder Stage Manager?
2. What do you always have with you on stage?
A pencil bag that says “Cat Lady” with all my essentials.
3. What’s in your kit?
Lots of pencils, post-it tape flags, gum, sharpies, and – sadly – reading glasses.
4. Mac or PC?
5. What’s in your pencil case?
Pencils! Wooden ones ONLY, please.
6. Favourite colour highlighter
7. Favourite pencil
Swiss Wood pencil from Caran d’Ache, It’s dreamy.
8. What may be surprising that you don’t use?
Mini groundplans for blocking.
9. Coffee or Tea?
10. Favourite Genre to work in
11. Advice for new Stage Managers
You are allowed to eat and go to the bathroom just like everyone else! Take a frickin’ break!
Other SM Tags:
Want to be part of the SM Tag? Fill the form HERE.