The Stage Manager Tag: Peter Royston
We are asking stage managers around the world, in a stage manager tag, some key questions about their job. Here is the wonderful Peter Royston based in New York.
1. Are you a minimalist or a hoarder Stage Manager?
2. What do you always have with you on stage?
3. What’s in your kit?
Highlights: Stopwatch, mechanical pencils (my personal ones and public collection) highlighters (my own and ones for others), multi-tool, sharpies, and tape.
4. Mac or PC?
5. What’s in your pencil case?
Mechanical pencils and a few pens (my case is a zipper pocket in one of my bags).
6. Favourite colour highlighter
7. Favourite pencil
8. What may be surprising that you don’t use?
I don’t use a computer keyboard to type a lot of my messages, correspondence, or documents.
9. Coffee or Tea?
10. Favourite Genre to work in
Theater, Musicals, and New Work.
11. Advice for new Stage Managers
Trust yourself and the rest will follow.
Other SM Tags:
Want to be part of the SM Tag? Fill the form HERE.